A maxillary second molar and a mandibular second premolar were shaped with files, and smooth uniformly tapered canals were created more easily than with stainless steel hand files.
During use of NiTi rotary files, it is necessary to consider their potential for breakage.In order to prevent breakage, files have a unique design, including multiple tapers, a convex triangular cross-section, a continuously changing pitch and helical angle, and a modified guiding tip.
Furthermore, the files are combined with an EndoTecnika motor, programmed to allow torque selection for each file, which increases safety. Consequently, it is believed that the system is very useful in preparing root canal treatment.
- Continuous Multi-taper design, each file has its own specific work area;
- Convex triangular cross-section, providing high cutting efficiency
whether machine or hand used;
- Improved design of the tip is gentle so that to avoid damage to the root canal wall;
- Design of the pluralism and spiral groove angle to minimize embedding into the root canal wall in the rotation process;
- Materials: NiTi
- For Machine used
- Brand new and high quality
- Length: 31mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.