it is used as an auxiliary material in the process of implant or crown making.
1. Dental implant guide plate are mainly used for the positioning and measurement of implants in the process of implant operation. Generally, L shape guide plate is used for the positioning and measurement of single tooth. S-shaped guide plate is used to locate and measure multiple teeth.
1. High temperature and high pressure disinfection is recommended for dental implant guide。
2. Dental implant guide plate should not be placed together with corrosive drugs。
Quantity: 1 Set Dental Implant Guide
Generally include substitutes, transfer caps and implant guides. Provided non-sterile.
This product is a consumable that plays an auxiliary role in the process of planting or making dental crowns with dry implants.
1. Dental implant guides 1# and 2# can be bent into the shape of dental arch, with teeth and angle indicators on the surface
Show line, can be reused.
2. Dental implant guides 1# and 2# are mainly used to indicate the direction of oral implants.
3. Dental implant guides 3# and 4# are mainly used for implant positioning during implant surgery.
Measurement. Usually 4# "L"-shaped guide plate is used for the positioning and measurement of a single tooth, and the "S" shape is used for the positioning and measurement of multiple teeth.
1. Dental implant guides are recommended to be sterilized by high temperature and high pressure.
2. The dental implant guide should not be placed alongside corrosive drugs. 3. Dental implant guides should be operated and used by professional oral surgeons.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.